And the Winner of the Baileys Prize for Women’s Fiction 2015 is …
Many congratulations to Ali Smith and all writers on this list.
Here is the shortlist for the Bailey Prize.
- Rachel Cusk: Outline
- Laline Paull: The Bees
- Kamila Shamsie: A God in Every Stone
- Ali Smith: How to be Both
- Anne Tyler: A Spool of Blue Thread
- Sarah Waters: The Paying Guests
These books were on the longlist:
- Lissa Evans: Crooked Heart
- Patricia Ferguson: Aren’t We Sisters?
- Xiaolu Guo: I Am China
- Samantha Harvey: Dear Thief
- Emma Healey: Elizabeth is Missing
- Emily St. John Mandel: Station Eleven
- Grace McCleen: The Offering
- Sandra Newman: The Country of Ice Cream Star
- Heather O’Neil: The Girl Who Was Saturday Night
- Marie Phillips: The Table of Less Valued Knights
- Rachel Seiffert: The Walk Home
- Sara Taylor: The Shore
- Jemma Wayne: After Before
- PP Wong: The Life of a Banana
Congratulations to the winner. But we’re all winners really: lots of lovely reading!
To ensure you are notified of future blogposts please subscribe to email notifications by entering your email address in the box.